Medtech Consultant - Swiss Medtech Website
At eye level with customers
The certificate validates that the individual is aware of the basic structures and conditions of the medtech market in Switzerland, and therefore possesses the comprehensive and in-depth knowledge required for competent collaboration with medical professionals.
The written examination was jointly developed with the swiss health quality association (shqa) and the Institute of Medical Teaching, Department of Assessment and Evaluation of the University of Bern (Institute of Medical Education). It is offered at least once a year, consists of 90 multiple-choice questions and takes three hours to complete.
- Sales Managers, Key Account Managers and Sales Specialists with office and in the field service
- Foreigners who wish to acquire Swiss-specific expertise
- Individuals who would like to join the medtech industry
13 October 2018
- Dr. Christian T. Suffert, Anwalt, Suffert Neuenschwander & Partner (Präsident)
- Franco Zambrino, BU Director / Aortic & Peripheral Vascular (APV), Medtronic Schweiz (Vizepräsident)
- Prof. Dr. med. Paul Heini, Orthopädie Lindenhofgruppe
- Dr. iur. Heidi Jauch, Vice President und Compliance Officer EMEA, Zimmer GmbH
- Bruno Jung, stv. Bereichsleiter Medizintechnik, Inselspital Bern
- Peter Kissling, pensionierter Geschäftsführer, Liberty Medical AG