National Regulatory Conference
Everything you need to know about present and future regulations
The National Regulatory Conference will shed a light on all regulatory aspects that will affect the medtech industry today and in the near future. Aside from the ongoing matters around MDR/IVDR and the Swiss MdeDO/IvDO, it will also deal with the use of health data and the reporting of sustainability topics.
A plenary session will show in a concise overview what everybody needs to know about medical device regulation, health data, sustainability and corporate governance. Following that, plenty of time is reserved for breakout sessions where the individual topics will be addressed in depth.
Secure your ticket now, as the attendance is limited to 500 participants. The event language is English.
- Switzerland as third country to the EU: what everbody needs to know
- Status of acceptance of FDA approved products for Switzerland
- Handling of health data: what everybody needs to know
- Reporting on climate issues: what everybody needs to know
- Session 1 – MDR/IVDR
- Session 2 – Health Data
- Session 3 – Sustainability
- Session 4 – MDR/IVDR
- Session 5 – Health Data
- Session 6 – Sustainability
The following elements are included in the ticket price:
- Conference ticket incl. refreshments
- Access to list of participants and presentation documents
- Certificate of attendance
CHF 430 – Standard ticket
CHF 290 – Reduced ticket
The following participants are granted a 33% discount on the standard rate:
- Swiss Medtech members
- SVDI/ASID members
- SwAPP members
- ASD members
- Representatives of public authorities / politics
The event will be held at BERNEXPO Congress 1.3.
Information on how to get there and access to parking can be found here.