Certified Medtech Consultant shqa
As a medtech consultant, you possess a broad basis of knowledge in the areas of «Law, Ethics & Compliance», «basic medical knowledge», «healthcare in Switzerland» and «performance and remuneration», qualifying you for further professional development in the medical technology industry or for joining this industry.
We recommend attending an examination preparation course.
The exam is aimed at Key Account Managers and Sales Specialists with office and in the field service, foreign workers who wish to acquire Swiss-specific expertise, and individuals who would like to join the professional world of medical technology.
Completion of vocational training or university education or an equivalent degree in Switzerland or abroad, OR professional experience in healthcare that suggests basic suitability as a medtech consultant.
Qualification and title
The three-hour examination is carried out by the Swiss health quality association (shqa) and comprises 90 multiple choice questions. Successful examination candidates obtain the title «Certified Medtech Consultant shqa».
- Dr. Christian T. Suffert, Anwalt, Suffert Neuenschwander & Partner (Präsident)
- Franco Zambrino (Vizepräsident)
- Prof. Dr. med. Paul Heini, Orthopädie Lindenhofgruppe
- Mathias P. Gubler, Assoc. Director, Compliance EMEA, Zimmer GmbH
- Bruno Jung, stv. Bereichsleiter Medizintechnik, Inselspital Bern
12 April 2023
Application (in German)Registration deadline: 01.03.2023